PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- To lash fill clients coming from another salon, Due to the increase in damaging lash applications by unqualified individuals attempting to do eyelash extension services, we charge extra $20 to fix another lash artist’s work. However, there is really no guarantee that we can actually do someone else’s work. They might need to be removed before receiving your treatment with us.
- A valid credit card is required to book any eyelash services.
- Credit cards won’t be charged UNLESS you do not show up for your appointment or you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment time. No-shows and last minute cancellations are subject to a 50%-100% charge of the service scheduled. Please text or E-mail if you want to E-transfer your deposit.
- If you are going to be late for an appointment, please text us to let us know. We will do our best to accommodate a late arrival; however, it will result in your lashes not being 100% full. We can not go over appointment times if a client is late.
- Please note, this is not a pre-paid service. You will only be charged in the event of a violation of our cancellation or no-show policy.
We require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellations. Late cancellations will have to be charged for 50% of the full amount for the appointment missed, No-Shows will have to be charged for the full amount for the appointment missed. We thank you for respecting our time.
Clients can cancel or re-schedule their appointments online up to 1 day before their appointment. If there is a problem with our booking page, please contact Claire via email or text message (Claire can’t answer her phone while lashing, but she will respond to your messages as soon as available).
24/7 Online Booking